ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

[8-March-2009] Sepang Goldcoast

Trace~ at Sepang Goldcoast... my last portrait session for a while… as I just sold off my camera.

We sped off from Subang jaya to destination on 7.30am and reached around 8.30, we had our breakfast at a Malay shop before shooting and took a moment to observe the surrounding… which is nothing much… lol.

We called for a small group this time, too tired to held big group shooting. Shooter: Brian, Sean. Model: Trace and late comer JY.

Trace is a very lovely model to work with, she got her blog @ http://tracyem.blogspot.com.

I didn’t shoot much again this time was soak in sadness about to part with my camera… and I assume. Hahaha.

Anyway I got few that I really like, as usual I go for quality instead of quantity. lol.

Here’s the photo:








Some shooter in action shots as usual:

and crabs
Shit load of them....



I would not know when I can afford a new camera… unless I get a better paid job or I get a huge discount in the legal fee for my house. But nevertheless, I still will be helping out in any upcoming session. So anybody that would like their photo taken for free, drop me a msg.

Cheers~

- Kuek out for now -

3 comments: